Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GOOD MORNING HEART ; )


I wake up and i feel sooo happy, despite that its raining outside, i feel like im gonna have a beautiful day today.
last night i had a great conversation with the lover of my soul!
fabulous.
we were just talking about life and the past, and dumb shiit, hehehehe.
even though it might be a great day today, i still am stuck in bed, i dont want to go to work today,
fghjkkjghjkkjhghjkkjhghjk
yesterday i went a little shopping, not as much because Im in debt, omg, and i need to start saving up money or else im gonna get screwed in the ass, HARD,

so im about to like look for a new job, or i call it in the process of renovation and then my boss calls me yesterday saying he is gonna upper my position at work, whatever that means, i just better be earning more money in the end, or else im going Bye.

let me let you go love!
i have to get dressed for le travaille avec les putes.
ghjklfghjklfghjkl;dfghjkl;

sayonara

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This has drugs written all over it.

1 comment: