Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So today was a rather slow passing day, kinda boring in its fullest. But those re the days i have had lately.
yet lately for some reason, i think im repeating myself again, well anyways i feel like im in a disastrous movie that is bound to have a twisted plots.
Like recently i have developed a sixth sense about things, like something really really awful is going to happen close to me.

I have tried to change my attitude at work, because it seems like everyone is on my case lately, since i got "promoted", everyone is suddenly my enemy, and all this stuff <3
ha idc.
anyways i cant wait till the summer is over, it feels like it is over anyways, with all these tropical storms we been having.
mind you, i got soaked today coming from work, which was awesome because this is how i describe it:

As the rain fell on my face i felt brand new, washed away from anxiety.
the lightning stood beside me like it was a part of me, like it was my friend
i wasnt even scared, scared at that i would be shocked, but i felt as if i was to ever get shocked, i would be grateful.
because i jsut realized that nature is so beautiful and amazing. Like seriously, why does it rain and then why do we breath air, omg, im sounding like an ass.

And then later on, i came home and took a nap, and then i had a dream, rather, ill say a nightmare, I was holding you in my arms, and then when i looked in your eyes, you dissolved into everything i have feared us becoming.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment