Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Out of my mind

Hey
im just a small little girl, all alone in this world!
i dont know whats going on with me recently, but i have been so emotional lately.
im scared of being hurt
i refuse to get hurt, i want to make this season a good season.
Fall is my favorite season because i can wear black all the time and see all the leaves fall on the ground.
I can be feel the sadness of the darker skies, because they blend so much with me in this time.
FALL FALL FALL
its a good season because it is just like me, it is my twin.

ahh, i love to ramble along with myself.

same old
different day
good night

1 comment:

  1. I IMAGINED YOUR BLACK CLOTH AND AIR OF FALL :)
    ITS SO FRESH
    LIKE YOU !!!! :)
    FALL IS YOU
    AND
    WINTER IS ME

    FALL WINTER FALL WINTER FALL WINTER

    WE ARE IN A PLACE VERY NEAR .

    ReplyDelete